ARE WE A GOOD FIT?
Over many years of doing this work, we have learned that in order to make you happy and successful, the work has to make us happy and successful too. That means that the work has to be meaningful and it has to have impact. Otherwise, why waste your money and our time?
We have noticed that our best work tends to be with organizations that:
- Are animated by a set of shared values
- Like to make a healthy profit, but are equally driven to make the world a better place
- Are in it for the long haul
- Are steered by leaders who want to leave a legacy that endures
- Have a unique vision, and are willing to accept the mandate that goes with that
- See the work they do as meaningful
- Know that "smart" comes in many flavors, that feelings are data and have a logic, and that rationality alone rarely moves people to change
- Expect measurable results, but know too that not everything that matters can be measured and not everything that is measured matters.
Many, although not all, of our organizational clients are Professional Services firms, with partnership structures or highly collegial governance and decision-making systems. Many, though not all, are privately held.
Those businesses face distinctive challenges when it comes to building, living and communicating a strong value-creating identity. That’s our sweet spot.
We have found that we can deliver the most value when we are working directly with the CEO or Managing Partner, and the senior executive team.
We engage with you as peers and partners, we work iteratively, we take pains to understand and honor the uniqueness of your business and your culture, and we sign on to help you succeed - which means we will tell you the sometimes uncomfortable truth.
In sum, our happiest client relationships are with leaders who want to build successful organizations that deliver meaning – and therefore deep value – to their customers, to their staff and to society.
If this sounds like you, then you are our kind of people. We should talk. Click here to get in touch.