The second phase of the Authentic Identity journey focuses on making the identity operational within the organization. This phase includes work to define the branded experience that the company wants to deliver to its customers and staff. We will usually develop a cadre of change agents within the organization and work with them to help your people learn to use the identity as a decision-making tool.
Typical deliverables from this stage include:
- Identity Alignment Plan (how to use the identity to shape the core processes of the business)
- Identity-based Culture workshop (A two-day workshop for key internal leaders in which they will collectively experience the value-creating identity of the organization; learn to use it as a decision-making tool and behavioral guide; and define the brand experience for clients and staff)
- Internal Communications Plan (designed to enable your organization to engage with the identity)
- Cadre of internal Identity Advocates (change agents who will spread the identity throughout your organization)
- Iconic Identity Stories (stories that the “tribe” members tell each other and share with new recruits, to illustrate what it means to live the organization’s values)
- Recruiting Brand value proposition and manifesto
- Induction Presentation for new recruits (designed to help new recruits engage with and find themselves in the identity)
- Identity-Based Client Experience (how to manifest your authentic identity in behavior during key encounters with your clients or customers).
To learn about the next phase in the process, click on Communicate.
Ready to move from asserting your uniqueness to showing it in action? Then contact us now.